Baking Fall inspired sugar cookies:



And here they are just bein' silly.
Life has been quiet here lately. We've had no visitors and made no trips and thank goodness we have not been sick with the stomach bug like some of my blogging friends are posting about. We are planning a trip back to the 'Burgh for Christmas/New Years however (please make note all those who are reading this and live there...starting Dec 29th) and I am really looking forward to spending the holidays there with my family for the first time in I think 8 years...entirely too long!
In other news out of left field: I have discovered a strange connection between Connecticut and Western PA. Apparently we are drawn to this area for unexplained reasons. I have been having very "It's a small world" experiences recently and several have been with people from that area. Just yesterday I discovered that friends, who we met recently through Monday Homeschool Classes, grew up in New Castle. She actually knew about Geveva College...no one here has ever even heard of Geneva College! Very interesting (well, it was to me anyway).



5 comments:
hooray for new pictures! thanks for the update. love ya!
Mmmm...those cookies look yummy. Thanks for the new pics of the kiddos. I just assumed you were busy with homeschooling and such. We hope to see you when you are here for the holidays.
I think I'll be cranky more often. Just looking at all that gluten makes me cranky. It is a good thing that the kids are so cute and sweet! :)
And you say you're not "crafty"!!! The cookies looked so fun and what a nice job knitting Noah's things. You are inspiring...
oohh, the cookies look delish! And wow, knitting? I never knew....:o)
Post a Comment