Awesome job Noah, Uncle Charlie is very proud of you, keep up the good work with your Scripture memorization. Great job Lilly, I am proud of you too! See ya Sunday.
What a good memory you have Noah! I am so happy that your Mommy is filling that little mind with God's Word. My kids are so blessed to have such a boy as you as their pal...
7 comments:
Awesome job Noah, Uncle Charlie is very proud of you, keep up the good work with your Scripture memorization. Great job Lilly, I am proud of you too! See ya Sunday.
Wow, great job Noah and Lily! I love the visual aids. So cute!
Yea, Noah and Lily and yea, Mamma, too. Who made the visual aids?
Grandma Margie
Oh - that is just too cute!
What a good memory you have Noah! I am so happy that your Mommy is filling that little mind with God's
Word. My kids are so blessed to have such a boy as you as their pal...
I like the dramatic interpretation as well as the good recitation of the verse! So cute!
Post a Comment