Monday, March 03, 2008

Liliana's First Three Years

Happy Birthday LilyBean!


We Love You!

11 comments:

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

wow! three years, already?! thanks for posting...it's fun to watch her grow up :-)

Meliss said...

That was fun! I enjoyed all the pictures. Happy birthday, Lily! You are a cutie-bean!

Anonymous said...

Happy Third Birthday Lily! Tell your momma I was so happy that she shared for first three years with me. See you on Easter Sunday.

Love (Auntie Debbie

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Lilly you are stunning!

Anne said...

Jackie, that was so cute!!!! :) Maybe it's the pregnancy hormones, but I almost cried!!! :D I don't know if it was the song or the pictures - probably both!! Thanks for posting those.

Charles and Rebecca said...

Happy Birthday Bean!!!
I must admit we are spoiled getting to see you every week and watch you grow into a beautiful little girl. It was a special treat to see how much you have changed during the past 3 years. See you at your Birthday Party this weekend.
Love,
Uncle Charlie

Jeff and Michelle said...

Great pictures and slide show! Happy Birthday, Lily!

Erin said...

Happy 3rd birthday Lily!

Tesha said...

Wow, I don't think I've even met Lily, but I was almost moved to tears because the slide show was so touching!!

HomeGrownLife said...

I really think there is a rear running down my cheek! So precious.
Lily- here's to another wonderful year of you and Elias battling it out at the library!!!

Kansas said...

ok, that was stinkin' adorable! Nice work on the slide show!! I can't believe she's 3!! Shoot... I still can't believe you have 2 kids.

You're lucky I'm not back in KS, cuz I could post some pics of us from Hays. Oooh... maybe I'll do that for your next bday!! LOL!! I plenty of time to work on that until Dec!!