Thursday, July 31, 2008

10years, 10 Years!!, 10 YEARS!!!

I cannot believe it but today is our 10th anniversary. It is shocking how very fast these years have sped by! That's 10 years, 5 different addresses, 6 vehicles. 2 dogs, 5 jobs between us, and 2 children. That's crazy! They've been 10 amazing years and I wouldn't have wanted to share them with any other person in the whole world!


Happy 10th Luke!

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Luke and Jackie Happy Anniversary...
I can't believe how fast it went by...The pictures are great....

daniele @ domestic serenity said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Woohoo! Wow, that means I've known you for a l-o-n-g time. Pictures are great. I'll never forget when Luke came over & told us about 'this girl' he had met at school & Michael asked a gazillion questions. Memories....

Erin said...

Wow, 10 years! Congratulations! That means we have almost been out of college that long. Wow, that makes me feel old. LOL!

Anonymous said...

Happy Tenth ! Love you all - DEB

Charles and Rebecca said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! You kids have come a long way..... I am blessed to have the both of you as family. Here is to 10 more, and 10 more and 10 more, etc... you get the idea.

C.

Kansas said...

Congratulations!!! I LOVED the slideshow! It even made me tear up a bit! But I have to admit, hearing all your friends say they feel old just from knowing you so long... makes me feel ancient! Hehe... but Michelle has about 8 mos. on me, so that makes me feel better!! LOL!!! :-)

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

congratulations! it's fun to look back to when it all began :-) may God bless you with MANY more wonderful years together!

HomeGrownLife said...

I got completely choked up watching this video montage... how amazing to watch you both grow into the amazing family that you are today.
We're so blessed that we get to have you all in our lives!

Meliss said...

Congratulations! I enjoyed all the pictures in this post and the last post! Lily was prettier than Cinderella in her dress.

Anne said...

Wow, congratulations! You have Matt & I beat by 5 years and 2 days! :) (We celebrated our 5th anniversary today). May God bless you with many, many, many more! :)

Jeff and Michelle said...

10 years is a great milestone - congratulations and may you have many more years together!

Tesha said...

Congratulations on your anniversary! Has it really been that long since we were at Geneva?