Monday, July 07, 2008

Kiddos

Some forgotten pictures from springtime:



And some from today:
a beautiful sight

the watchers

what they were watching


upgrades

8 comments:

Meliss said...

OOoooh. Thanks for posting all the pictures!

daniele @ domestic serenity said...

aww, they are so precious. I really like the one of them in the chair.

HomeGrownLife said...

New bikes? The kids must be loving that!
What a bond they have..

Margie said...

I miss seeing Noah and Lily so much. Remind them that this grandma loves them!

Carolynn said...

Great pictures! Looks like y'all had a fun spring. We had some road work going on in front of our house, too. Callahan was very intrigued. She stood on the couch and watched out the window for quite a while.

Erin said...

Nice new bikes! So they do actually learn to sit still when they get older?

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

cute pictures!

Charles and Rebecca said...

I love the picture of Lily with the flowering bush behind her - she looks like a beautiful fairy with wings! Also nice Bike uncle Noah I can't wait to see you riding it. I bet you will be faster than everyone now!

Uncle C.