Sunday, July 13, 2008

Snapshots from Rhode Island

We headed to Rhode Island for another visit. We just had to see this Molly Beth for ourselves. We got the added bonus of seeing my Uncle Rich, Aunt Beth, and cousin Cameron as well since they were visiting. Patrick's parents were also there so it was a veritable crowd and we all had a grand time catching up and cuddling with the new baby bundle.

We went to a nice park for cake and ice cream in celebration of E's recently passed 2nd birthday
Seeing that band-aid on Lily's arm reminds me of a funny story...She had a vaccine the other day and it really wiped her out. I wasn't too aware of how it was affecting her until I found her asleep with her head between her knees whilst sitting on the potty.

Holdin' Molly

Lily and Noah are both completely enamored of 'Uncle' Cam and were playing with him and bringing him books to read all evening. It was really sweet.

7 comments:

Anne said...

Looks like it was a wonderful day! I still refer to your aunt & uncle as "Uncle Rich & Aunt Beth" too! They were our "surrogate" relatives when we lived in Denver.

Meliss said...

That is hilarious about how Lily fell asleep! I know you know this, but I'll say it again anyway: I remember when you were a toddler and fell asleep as you were lifting a bite of sandwich to your mouth. So funny!

Erin said...

Oh, I wish I could have been there to meet Molly too and hang out with the rest of you guys too! Too funny about Lily falling asleep on the potty!

Julie said...

it was a fun day - so glad you guys came. =) you got some good pictures!

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

asleep on the potty...that's hysterical!
looks like a fun time! must be nice to only be a few hours away now.

Carolynn said...

It's always so refreshing to spend time with family. There's nuthin quite like it!

Kansas said...

OMG! I haven't seen Cameron in ages!! That really makes me feel old...

Looks like you guys had fun!! Love the pics!! You & Julie have the cutest kids!!! :-)