Monday, October 27, 2008

This is my sister

Isn't she cool?

She is 3 years older than me and when I was in middle school I decided that I was going to copy everything she did. At first, this kinda made her mad and so we didn't get a long very well. But after a while she became inured to the idea and decided to befriend me instead. So, by the time I was a freshman and she a senior in high school we were pretty close and she let me hang out with her and all her cool friends, willingly shared her cool clothes with me and helped me to not be such a big dork. It was my favorite year of highschool.

I still wish I was as cool as she is.

You can see more of these pictures from her family's recent trip out to California, here.

3 comments:

Meliss said...

You ARE as cool as she is in your own way!

Jackie said...

aw, thanks! meliss is my sister too. i have three sisters who are all pretty neat and i love them all very much!

Margie said...

A-h-h-h, how nice!