Here are the rules:
1. go to your documents/pictures
2. go to your 6th file.
3. go to your 6th picture.
4. blog about it.
5. tag 6 people to do the same.
And here it is:
Oh this picture makes me laugh! Luke and his dad were playing on Dad's 'Sega Dreamcast," which he had just received for his birthday and there is Noah, competely enthralled by what's on the screen. That's three generations of zombie video-gamers sitting right there people. This is why we don't own any video-gaming systems ourselves! Noah and his grampy have birthdays that are only 3 days apart so every year they have a joint famly birthday dinner. This picture was taken just after Noah's 3rd birthday celebration. He was in desperate need of a hair cut but boy was he cute! So little and so rosy-cheeked. Much has changed in the intervening 4 years but he's still a zombie in front of a TV screen and he's still really cute.So, now I get to tag 6 people:
1.) Michelle
2.) Stacie
3.) Julie
4.)Melissa
5.) Jill
6.) Erin
6 comments:
My 6th file only has 2 pictures in it. I'm lost!
i think that is a legitimate reason to not complete the tag...
terribly disappointed tho'...
You can pick another file number and photo number and I'll do it. Just keep the photo number small - a lot of our files only have 2 or 3 in them. We have at least 150 files, though. :)
ok, so, according to luke,the computer man, each picture is a file (it should have said go to your 6th 'folder' and find the 6th file). he was very adamant about this when he read the rules...so just go to your 6th picture/file.
thanks for indulging me ;)
Yep, that's what I took it to read. My 6th folder only has 2 photos in it. But who cares. I'll just do my 6th photo in all the folders combined, which happens to be a pretty stupid picture, because we never delete any of them. LOL
I played along... it certainly brought some good memories back to me and even prompted me to post a few "extra" photos relating to THE photo (I know, I know... I sort of broke the rules!).
Post a Comment