
I made the perfect spring dessert for my mother-in-law's birthday: Lime Kissed Cheesecake. Aside from the cracks across the top (which I always try to avoid when baking cheesecakes by placing it in a water bath), it turned out well. It is such an interesting combo of flavors and not your typical cheesecake. I've made it several times and it is always a hit. This time I substituted Xylitol for the sugar and you couldn't even tell.


4 comments:
AND YUMMY IT WAS!!!!!!!!
Your cheesecake looks so delicious! I do remember tasting that one many years ago and still remember how much I loved it. Nice baking!
Don't fret about the crack - i couldn't taste the difference :) I took the time to scroll through the ratings for the recipe and one of the most common complaints was that their cake (actually it's a custard) had cracked during baking. You can make this for me anytime you like!
That looks soooooooo good!
Post a Comment