I'm always amazed at how much hair this kid has! I think I could have made a couple of wigs with the pile of hair on the floor. It was nice to be able to do it out on my parent's deck in the cool of the morning (where the mess wasn't such a big deal).
3 comments:
Nice - but then again I am bias when it comes to guys who have hair! Tell him Uncle Charlie said he looks very handsome!
Love the new cut! Glad to see your posts and see you guys are all doing well!!
any day now, we'll be doing the same thing. too bad it's not long enough to donate to locks of love or something - these boys both have SO much hair! i was just remembering taking noah to get his picture taken when he was 6 weeks old and trying to keep it from standing up all over the place - what a riot! =)
Post a Comment