We went to the park to enjoy the beautiful day and somehow this isthe only picture I have to show for it...
Later, while just hanging out listening to music in the living room,Lily decided to use me as a lounge chair. She's such a nut!
...We got some spring cleaning done at the house after enjoying a nice lazy morning and then went to the park with the last minute idea of taking lunch and having a picnic. The first park we tried was closed still and so we headed over to another one across town where we ended up running into some friends. Noah was glad to be able to play with his pals but then they had to leave and the park no longer held much fascination for a boy who was growing mysteriously tired. Luke was too so we headed home and the rest of the day saw Luke and Noah both coming down with yet another illness. Noah, thankfully, didn't get too bad but Luke on the other hand was totally down and out on the couch and I am having to take him to the doctor today after he registered a 103+ degree fever last night. Luke's dad was nice enough to offer to come pick up the kids to get them away from the sickie. So, hopefully they will not catch this whatever -it-is. What a year this has been for sickness.

1 comment:
Yuck! I am sorry for the continuation of a long sick-season for you all! I just finished watching that Global Warming Swindle thing - I'm pretty much on their side. I never liked Al Gore anyway.
Post a Comment