Sorry it's been an age since I've posted anything. There's no real reason for it besides a lack of interesting things to post about and well, I'm just a blogging slacker I guess. Before I "lose my sister's heart", here are some fun fall pictures:




And we can compare them to the fun fall pictures from last year and see how the chillins' have changed.



What do you think?
That's all I have time for now but I promise I will post more soon.
6 comments:
thanks for finally posting. you were killing me. i'm so horrible because i know that i'm the last one that should nag people to post but i miss seeing new pictures. everyday life can be exciting... thanks!!
Hee hee! That's more like it! That looks like a fun yearly tradition with good memories for the kids and pictures for us.
good to see another post! they've grown quite a bit since last year.
i'm surprised to see a pile of leaves...with things being so warm we don't have that many on the ground yet down here!
Yeah! We've missed you:) That looks like so much fun. Unfortunately we have had quite a bit of leaves. Not because of cold weather(just the opposite), but because of NOOOOO rain. We're still in the mid 80's here. I hope school is going well!
hi babe! =) love the pictures - those kids are getting so grown up! i'll have to find us a pile of leaves for elijah to try out.
I love the action shot of the leave flying everywhere! Welcome back to blogland. I just assumed you were busy with homeschooling. How is that going? It is amazing how quickly kids change.
Post a Comment