Thursday, October 18, 2007

Noah reads a Bob Book

I found some beginning readers at the library so Noah can practice his reading skills. He's doing really well with all the short vowel sound rules like double consonants and adding the y suffix and he just got through the consonant digraphs (sh, th, ch, and tch). I thought you might enjoy hearing him read. Sorry for the shaky nature of this video...I was trying to keep Lily quiet while Noah was reading.


7 comments:

Meliss said...

Good Job Noah! I loved seeing your happy smile after you read a page.

Erin said...

Great reading Noah! Seems like the homeschooling is going well!

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

so sweet! it must be so exciting for you guys, watching him learn.

Margie said...

Yea, Noah,

I can hardly wait to see you again and have you read to me!

Grandma

Julie said...

Hooray, Noah! You're reading so well already. (and congrats to the teacher!)

Carolynn said...

Yeah Noah!! Love to see budding readers! Makes me miss all my little Kindergarteners that I worked with last year! Keep up the great reading!

Anonymous said...

Totally made me cry. Did you cry?