Oh, Noah. Your friend Sophia will be quite jealous indeed that you lost a tooth before her (of course because she is a whole 5 months older, she should rightfully be the first to lose one, right?).
I thought you were going to let me pull it out? Well I guess there are plenty more left to go! Now you and your cousins will match with your Pirate Smiles.
So cute! I love those missing tooth grins. It is hard to believe he is old enough to be losing teeth. That stinks that your camera is broken. Hope you can get it fixed or get a new one.
I kept meaning to get the kids to comment on this post, but I never have them around at the right time. Sophie just lost a tooth yesterday! It was hanging there for weeks, because she never wants to pull on it.
5 comments:
Hey Noah,
Did your parents give you money for that first lost tooth? Are any more of your teeth loose?
Grandma Margie
Oh, Noah. Your friend Sophia will be quite jealous indeed that you lost a tooth before her (of course because she is a whole 5 months older, she should rightfully be the first to lose one, right?).
Congrats Noah,
I thought you were going to let me pull it out? Well I guess there are plenty more left to go! Now you and your cousins will match with your Pirate Smiles.
Uncle Charlie
So cute! I love those missing tooth grins. It is hard to believe he is old enough to be losing teeth. That stinks that your camera is broken. Hope you can get it fixed or get a new one.
I kept meaning to get the kids to comment on this post, but I never have them around at the right time. Sophie just lost a tooth yesterday! It was hanging there for weeks, because she never wants to pull on it.
Post a Comment