Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Whaddya Think?

Does she look like me?
We started cleaning out our basement this past weekend and so of course I found all sorts of goodies including some copies of baby pictures of me and my cousin, Julie. When I showed this one to Luke he was shocked at the resemblance. Lily argued with me for quite a while that it was a picture of her...

Here's the whole picture. Aren't we cute?!

11 comments:

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

WOW! that really is amazing!

Julie said...

i knew it - she is your little mini-me! =) i love that picture of us. hopefully molly won't be quite as bald as i was ...

Erin said...

Wow, she really does look like you! Aww...little Jackie and little Julie, so cute!

Anne said...

Um, I think the term is "uncanny"! If you couldn't tell by the "color" (ie. digital cameras are amazing compared to the ones our parents used with us) of the old picture, I never would have known that wasn't Lily!

Meliss said...

Yep, she really does look like you! Cute!

HomeGrownLife said...

This is unreal! I have never seen a photo of you as a child and always wondered if the kids resembled you. WOW.
Sophia's likeness to me is NOTHING in comparison to Lily's resemblance of you!!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how much lilly resembles you when you were little..That is so neat

Margie said...

I have always thought that Lily looks like you but the picture realy solidifies that thought! Grandma Hemphill made your dresses.

Mother

Charles and Rebecca said...

Welcome to the world of mini-me's. I personally think she's cuter but that is just because i'm your brother. She has your looks and Luke's stubbornness - it all makes sense now! :)

C.

Jackie said...

ooh, thanks mother, i was wondering what the story was behind the clothes...

Kansas said...

How stinkin' cute!!! She is the spitting image of you!! And the pic of you and Julie is adorable, too!!!