Love all the pictures! May I have the one of me up on the roof too? I think I'll just copy your summary of the trip below, throw it in quotes and slap it up on my blog. :-D
Great pictures! Hey, Jackie! I know you don't know me, but I feel like I already know you in some small way and wanted to "introduce" myself. My name is Sarah Wall, and I'm a friend of Luke's from way back. He told me about your blog, and I thought I'd check it out. I am so impressed with all you do for your family, and I am happy to know Luke has been blessed with you in his life. Occasionally I'll check in on what's happening with you guys and with Charlie and Becky. So thanks for keeping me updated...you know, Luke's not good with details. : )
5 comments:
Love all the pictures! May I have the one of me up on the roof too? I think I'll just copy your summary of the trip below, throw it in quotes and slap it up on my blog. :-D
you know, there is this thing called a link...
Great pictures! Hey, Jackie! I know you don't know me, but I feel like I already know you in some small way and wanted to "introduce" myself. My name is Sarah Wall, and I'm a friend of Luke's from way back. He told me about your blog, and I thought I'd check it out. I am so impressed with all you do for your family, and I am happy to know Luke has been blessed with you in his life. Occasionally I'll check in on what's happening with you guys and with Charlie and Becky. So thanks for keeping me updated...you know, Luke's not good with details. : )
Great pics! I remember thinking your family was huge when we were young!! LOL!!
Great pics! I remember thinking your family was huge when we were young!! LOL!!
Post a Comment