I had to beg and plead for the added cash it would take to accomplish this but, with the sale of our trusty old Explorer, it wasn't too hard to get the go-ahead from Luke (yes, the Explorer was reduced to a worth that didn't exactly cover the cost of a camera...we do know how to drive our vehicles into the ground).
So, I've been playing around with the new camera and trying to figure out how it works and so far I am very pleased. I feel like I may be able to indulge in a little bit of a hobby here.
Today is an absolutely beautiful, crisp fall day and Noah had a soccer game this morning so I took the camera to the field and captured these:

The coach was away for this game so Luke was assisting the assistant coach :)




The camera has a high-speed burst feature that captures multiple images in rapid succession so I got some shots of Luke throwing Lily up in the air (which I heard is necessary for a child's normal developement, so, moms, just relax when you see your child being hurled through space with enormous grins on their faces...it's all part of the natural order of things).
You can speed up the slideshow to get the full effect.
Oh, and in case you are wondering, my camera is a Sony Cybershot DSC-HX1, which was recommended to me by my sister, Melissa.
2 comments:
I love the photos of Lily being tossed in the air! We're glad you managed to get a couple more years out of the old camera before it died, and so glad you were able to get a much better one to take these new photos with! Looking forward to seeing more!
So glad you have a new camera to capture all of your beautiful moments with...
Post a Comment