I had not heard of the newer passages superseding the older. Good to know.
Of course, I don't agree with the guy that the Bible contradicts itself. That opinion just shows a lack of knowledge about how things truly fit together.
Toleration is good up to a point. It is not okay to tolerate the intolerant, or the oppressive. Moderate Islam is like a wolf in sheep's clothing. The sheepskin comes off when there is enough of a Muslim majority to impose Sharia on others. The moderate Muslims get squashed at that point.
1 comment:
I had not heard of the newer passages superseding the older. Good to know.
Of course, I don't agree with the guy that the Bible contradicts itself. That opinion just shows a lack of knowledge about how things truly fit together.
Toleration is good up to a point. It is not okay to tolerate the intolerant, or the oppressive. Moderate Islam is like a wolf in sheep's clothing. The sheepskin comes off when there is enough of a Muslim majority to impose Sharia on others. The moderate Muslims get squashed at that point.
Post a Comment