Friday, August 10, 2007

Swimming Lessons

Noah's last day of swimming lessons was today. He had to take a test in order to go on to the next level next year. He passed it easily! The last couple of days he was finally able to go under without holding his nose and yesterday he executed a perfect 'dead man's' float and I was amazed at his progress! He was also able to swim unassisted for a few feet kicking and using his arms with his face fully submerged. He really improved over the past 2 weeks and it was so neat to see. I am very proud of him!

Almost every day was a beautifully sunny, if not sweltering hot, day. But today, the day that we all (me, Lily, Sophia's mom and dad, and her two brothers) went to watch it was cold and rainy. The kids shivered through their tests and the last class ended early, thank goodness. Here are some pictures (the sunny ones I took yesterday).

2 comments:

Meliss said...

Way to go Noah!! Woo Hoo!

*\o/*\o/*\o/*

HomeGrownLife said...

You were SO smart bringing your camera on the "sunny days"! I love the photos. And yes, I can attest to Noah's perfect "dead man's float". Yay Noah.