Wednesday, June 04, 2008

Since some of you asked...


And P.S. What stinks the most about this is I can't carry my sleeping baby girl in from the car when she falls asleep on the way home. And when she woke up crying pitifully because of a bad dream the other night, I couldn't run up to hug and comfort her. I had to let Luke do that, which of course he is very good at doing, but I wanted to. Bitterness.

8 comments:

Erin said...

That does not look like fun! It looks hot too! Can you drive with that on? I thought your car was a stick.

Jackie said...

we traded cars with my in-laws so that i can drive. i've been able to get out and do some things at least...

HomeGrownLife said...

Hang in there! You are brave even leaving your house with the kids.

Tesha said...

That is great that you don't have to have surgery...hang in there!!

Charles and Rebecca said...

I must admit, you are stuck at home for the most part and unable to get around yet you still haven't posted anything new! What's up with that?

Anonymous said...

Hi Jackie!

Found your blog link on Jess Sansone Bovard's blog page which I got to thru her facebook page! Whew! Anyway - So sorry to hear about your mishap and resulting pain and castings. I did the same thing once stepping off the sidewalk on the way from Geneva's dining hall back to the Student Center - as if crossing 18 wasn't already dangerous enough, they left some loose gravel which made for some ball-bearing like action. I didn't have to get a cast and all, but it did happen 4 days before I moved to a new apartment, and I had to SIT AND WATCH all my friends move me... talk about agonizing! I'll be praying for you, and would love to hear from you if you have time to write so we can really catch up! smoody67@gmail.com Tell Julie I said hello too!

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

thought of you the other day....i saw a dr. on campus with a special scooter. he had a big boot on his leg/foot. the bottom of the scooter was about knee height so he could put his shin on it and "scoot" all around! made more sense than crutches...

Kansas said...

What... you haven't let Noah and Lily decorate it for you yet?