Friday, June 20, 2008

What do you think

Of the new layout? I'm not sure I like it but I'll give it a chance.

9 comments:

Meliss said...

I love it! The daisies are so you, and I love the way the page scrolls separate from the background. The only thing I don't like is the credit box up at the top. I bet you can move that to a different section of your template. If not, the designer needs to know that it detracts from the design.

Jackie said...

yeah, i'll have to see if i can find that part of the code. or rather, have luke find it. it is annoying.

~Seth and Nancy~ said...

i like it! where'd you find it?

Jackie said...

click on the icon at the top-left...

Charles and Rebecca said...

Looks great! I love the fresh look with the flowers. I was quite surprised when I checked in tonight.

Jackie said...

i figured out how to move the credit box. and i didn't even need luke's help.

Jeff and Michelle said...

Very nice. :)

Carolynn said...

I love it too!

Kansas said...

Aah... the blue flowers match your cast!!! hehe!!

Just messin' with ya!! I LOVE the look!!! But darnit, I just finally got caught up with you and Michelle with adding the pic in the title section, now you go and one-up me again!! Geez!!! :-)