
Here's Lily in her princess costume... so precious. I wish that I could have frozen her in time around the 18 month mark. She was such a sweetheart--loving, cuddly, compliant, happy most of the time. Now she is almost 2 and the past few months has seen a marked increase in all the symptoms of that dreaded affliction: the TERRIBLE TWOS. She is still loving and cuddly but only on her terms. She is rather whiny and of course my name seems to make up the entire content of her vocabulary when she is whining: "Maaaaaaamaaaaaa". She fights with Noah a lot and she fights dirty--hitting, biting, pushing, usually accompanied by ear piercing screams. But then there are many moments when she is absolutely the most beautiful little girl on the planet who loves to shower me with kisses and hold my face between her hands and rub noses and just generally make me melt with love.
2 comments:
Welcome to the blog world! Does she have a curl right in the middle of her forehead?
That is too funny!!! When I was home for Christmas... all 3 of my nephews were in that stage!! I was the one letting out the ear-piercing screams!!! LOL!!!
Post a Comment