I just wanted to post this picture cause it was so darn cute. All year the preschool class has taken turns hosting "Boots" the kitty and we have to journal about our time with him. So, this was the picture I took for Noah's last journal entry on his last day with Boots, whom he is holding along with his favorite stuffed animal, Spot (Boots is the black and white one). While I thought the idea was cute in the beginning, it gradually became rather annoying especially when everytime we brought Boots home he looked rattier and rattier and I'm sure is infested with all sorts of lovely germs. But the kids just loved Boots and every one of them was so excited each and every time it was their turn and we'll always have somewhat fond memories of that kitty. Boots will now be retired to the classroom windowsill with the rest of the previous years 'friends' and I'm sure he deserves the rest.P.S. Noah's preschool graduation ceremony is tomorrow. I'll be sure to post more on that...
No comments:
Post a Comment