jak-in-the-house
The first picture of Lily looks so much like I remember you looking at that age, Jackie. You were so cute and so is she.Mother/Grandma
oh, these are very sweet.
Lily looks like Daddy...only prettier.
YOUR WELCOME!!! Hey I saw your hubby tonight helping John and Steph. He said Noah is reading already! GREAT JOB NOAH!!!
Those pics of Lily at the park are so sweet. She looks a lot like you. I'm glad to hear things are going well with homeschooling and that Noah is making so much progress already!
those pictures of lily are just adorable!
Post a Comment
6 comments:
The first picture of Lily looks so much like I remember you looking at that age, Jackie. You were so cute and so is she.
Mother/Grandma
oh, these are very sweet.
Lily looks like Daddy...only prettier.
YOUR WELCOME!!! Hey I saw your hubby tonight helping John and Steph. He said Noah is reading already! GREAT JOB NOAH!!!
Those pics of Lily at the park are so sweet. She looks a lot like you. I'm glad to hear things are going well with homeschooling and that Noah is making so much progress already!
those pictures of lily are just adorable!
Post a Comment