...is our first day of school. I think I'm ready. I am nervous but hopeful and excited. If you think about us this week, please pray that it will be a good one. I am going to need extra measures of patience and sweetness that can only come from the Lord...
6 comments:
I hope school goes well for you and Noah this week. I will pray for patience for both of you!
I pray school goes well for you as well. I pray for the His peace on your day. Lord Bless you.
Aleana
We will truly know how today went in a couple of years when Noah tells us whether he liked his Kindergarden teacher or not! :)
Hope all went well today for you, Noah and the cutest neice anyone could ask for you were in our prayers.
we're praying that you'll both love kindergarten - hope it went well today. love you! =)
how's the first week going so far?
I want to know how it's going too! I'm sure you busy though! Let us know soon!
Post a Comment