jak-in-the-house
Take the Quiz here!
I feel left out, I don't want to be a woman! Charlie
What an exciting post... I am heading off right now to take "the quiz". I'll let you know what the results are!
Alright, the results are in. BUT you'll have to go to my blog to see which character I am most like!!!!! I posted it as a sidebar!
I am Elinor Dashwood, no big surprise there. I do think that the latest Mr. Darcy (and the first, come to think of it) are perhaps just a tad bit cuter than the latest Edward Ferrars... LOL
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I feel left out, I don't want to be a woman!
Charlie
What an exciting post... I am heading off right now to take "the quiz". I'll let you know what the results are!
Alright, the results are in. BUT you'll have to go to my blog to see which character I am most like!!!!! I posted it as a sidebar!
I am Elinor Dashwood, no big surprise there. I do think that the latest Mr. Darcy (and the first, come to think of it) are perhaps just a tad bit cuter than the latest Edward Ferrars... LOL
Post a Comment