yep--junior year, Geneva College. I think it was my favorite year: I was engaged and had the funnest roommates and hallmates. Good Times!
2. 5 things on my "to-do" list...
1. laundry
2. making my menu and grocery list
3. grocery shopping
4. knit
5. read
3. snacks i enjoy
1. popcorn
2. chips and salsa
3. goldfish
4. fruit
5. I just discovered that I like Oreos and milk but only b/c I found an organic version: Back to Nature--they are delish!
4. five things i'd do if i were a billionaire...
1. pay off the school loans
2. buy a new car
3. buy a new house--not too big but definitely bigger than what we have and definitely not a corner lot and preferrably with a nice fenced in mid-size yard .
4. pay off my parent's mortgage
5. meet whatever needs that the Lord lays on our hearts
5. five bad habits
5. five bad habits
1. forgetting the clothes in the washing machine
2. spending way too much time reading when there are other things to be done
3. riding my clutch
4. PROCRASTINATING
5. yelling at my kids
6. places i've lived.
1. hays, ks
2. willow grove, pa (philly area)
3. beaver falls, pa
3. beaver falls, pa
4. pittsburgh, pa
5. manchester, ct
5. manchester, ct
7. five jobs i've had...
1. cashier at staples
2. physical therapy aide
3. hospital secretary
4. receptionist
5. wife and mum
8. who's next????
1. whoever
2. would
3. like
4. to
5. be
1 comment:
junior yr was fun, wasn't it? funny how everyone's big dream is to get their student loans paid off ... =)
Post a Comment