This picture is a little blurry but, if you compare the original picture of the eggs, you'll see the difference. We first noticed this yesterday. They are now elongated with a differentiated head and tail and they move around too as you can see in the video.
As far as I can tell, these eggs are from the Eastern American Toad but they could also be from the Fowler's Toad. They are similar enough that they can inter-breed.
... and this is why I'm AFRAID to have kids... and why I would never home-school. I freak out at the sight of a spider in my house, there's NO way I'd willingly bring tadpoles into it!!! Ick.
3 comments:
Wow, God's creation is amazing. How cool!
How interesting! I want to see the video when there are little toads hopping all over your house. Hee hee.
... and this is why I'm AFRAID to have kids... and why I would never home-school. I freak out at the sight of a spider in my house, there's NO way I'd willingly bring tadpoles into it!!! Ick.
Post a Comment