Noah, while doing his copy and spelling work, said, "Mommy, from now on, when I am done doing my spelling, I am going to say, 'May I please be ex-spelled?'"
That's very clever for a 5 year old! To answer your questions. Yeah..we will let her try her cake this time. I'm making a carrot cake for her birthday. We did let her try the ice cream cake, but it was hard for her to pick it up. She LOVES ice cream. She finally mastered the sign for more when I fed her ice cream:)
Alicia is getting married Oct. 5. I am SO excited! I haven't had the opportunity to meed Homer(odd name I know) yet, but we've chatted a couple times on a web cam. He's a great godly man! He's from Utah, so she'll be moving out there with Eldon in October.
Ahh...from the mouth of babes. Tell Noah I said thanks for the smile - it was much appreciated after a long day. And give a hug to the "monkey looka" for me also. :)
what fun, creative kids....good job jak!! so adorable...i don't know if i commented on the bike video but it totally made me emotional....so sweet. i love seeing kids accomplish things....
8 comments:
That's very clever for a 5 year old! To answer your questions. Yeah..we will let her try her cake this time. I'm making a carrot cake for her birthday. We did let her try the ice cream cake, but it was hard for her to pick it up. She LOVES ice cream. She finally mastered the sign for more when I fed her ice cream:)
Alicia is getting married Oct. 5. I am SO excited! I haven't had the opportunity to meed Homer(odd name I know) yet, but we've chatted a couple times on a web cam. He's a great godly man! He's from Utah, so she'll be moving out there with Eldon in October.
meet not meed:)
Ahh...from the mouth of babes. Tell Noah I said thanks for the smile - it was much appreciated after a long day. And give a hug to the "monkey looka" for me also. :)
Uncle Charlie
That's very funny, Noah!!
You are the cutest little monkey I have ever seen, Lily! You are actually way cuter than any monkey, because of your pretty ponytails!
She's too pretty to be a monkey
1
That is so cute! He is pretty smart to come up with that on is own. Lily is such a cutie and I love her pigtails too!
Oh Noah, your teacher is so amazing that she would never expel you!
This is seriously funny...
what fun, creative kids....good job jak!! so adorable...i don't know if i commented on the bike video but it totally made me emotional....so sweet. i love seeing kids accomplish things....
Post a Comment